Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Monday, August 2, 2010

The Fruit of the Spirit

LOVE
His command is that you walk in love
2 John:6
JOY
For the joy of the Lord is your strength
Nehemiah 8:10
PEACE
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts
Colossians 3:15
PATIENCE
Be patient with everyone
1 Thessalonians 5:14
KINDNESS
Be kind and compassionate to one another
Ephesians 4:32
GOODNESS
As we have opportunity, let us do good
Galatians 6:10
FAITHFULNESS
A faithful man shall abound with blessings
Proverbs 28:20
GENTLENESS
Let your gentleness be evident to all
Philippians 4:5
SELF-CONTROL
To live self-controlled, upright and godly lives
Titus 2:12
AGAINST SUCH THINGS THERE IS NO LAW
Galatians 5:22,23

2 comments: