Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rantings of a ovarian cancer WARRIOR!!!

I couldn't think of a nice title for this since its a rant!! Ovarian Cancer lacks the trendy factor, we don’t have a three day run/walk; we don’t have a screening tool. Ask a bunch of women what to look for with breast cancer and most will know at least a little. Ask them about ovarian cancer and the majority won’t even have heard of it, let alone know what the symptoms are. There are NO tests for ovarian cancer that are more than 50% accurate. There is no way to positively detect ovarian cancer that is why it is the deadliest gynecological cancer. By the time most women find out about it, it’s often too late. Know the symptoms! BEAT ovarian cancer

B=Bloating
E=Eating less/feeling full qiuck
A=Abdominal pain
T=Talk to you PCP, GYNE or Gyn OC

Silent no more!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment