Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Monday, September 28, 2009

I can smile today, because I woke up!!

It took me a while to come around to the thought that cancer would be a part of my life forever. Being a cancer survivor has helped me to be thankful and appreciative of all the small things in life. There are a million little things I notice and appreciate. Like a comfortable Spring-like or Autumn-like day, eating chocolate, hugs, sunshine and a kiss. I am thankful and appreciative of my husband’s love and support, my family, friends, co-workers and laughter for healing the soul. I made it through the night and woke up to a brand new day!!"I can smile today, because I woke up!!" Make today awesome!
Stir up the gift of God which is with you. 2 Timothy 1:6

No comments:

Post a Comment