Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Tuesday, July 12, 2011

14th Annual Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Turning Promise into Action Conference

I’m back from the 14th Annual Ovarian Cancer National Alliance Turning Promise into Action conference, my second one....And yes I'm already planning next year’s. The Doctors gave out excellent and easy to understand info on the latest breakthroughs in ovarian cancer and ovarian cancer research. I met some of the most knowledgeable, and inspiring women. NED the band was awesome. As we danced and sang the night away, I fell in love with another woman’s Gyn Oc.

No comments:

Post a Comment