Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy Anniversary Honey!

I just wanted to let the world know what a wonderful husband I have. So….to my honey, Do you realize how much you mean to me? You always give so much of yourself unselfishly. You always care and always try to make things better. You came into my life at a time when I had given up on love and I thought all was lost. Honey, I love you exactly the way you are. You are my gift from God, and although our lives are not picture perfect, as no one’s is, I wouldn’t trade you for the world. I just want you to know I respect you greatly for the things you have accpmlished and the way you've chosen to live your life. I thank you for being the greatest man on this earth, and I thank God for giving you to me. You allow me to be me with no string attached. Your love strengthens me every day. You fill my heart with love. We have many years to look forward too. Whatever storm is upon us, we will weather it together with God and united in love. I love you, don’t ever forget that. Always know that your love for me gives me strengthen every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment