Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Monday, October 26, 2009

I’m so glad trouble don’t last always

Today's title comes from the words of a Negro spiritual. And although not grammatically correct, the lyrics are true. I know that things are not ideal now, but a better day is ahead. Sight constantly reminds us of all the obstacles we face in life, the impossibilities, and the hardships! You might as well give up! Whereas faith assures us though things are rough now, there’s a stronger force out there working in our favor to turn things around. No, we can’t see it, but if you’re a believer, you feel it and TRUST that it’s there. I do faithfully believe, no, I KNOW, that God is with me every step of the way.
2nd Corinthians 5:7
For we walk by faith, not by sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment