Disclaimer:

This is my story and my journey; these are my viewes and my opinions only! I am not, nor do I profess to be a doctor, or a theologian. Please use your own discretion when reading these posts. I didn't survive cancer to die of stress!



Thursday, October 15, 2009

It’s not what you know, it’s who you know.

You're waiting for that magical day when someone makes the connection and recognizes who you really are. Maybe they'll first catch the sparkle in your eye. Or perhaps they'll marvel at your insights and the depth of your spirit. Someone who will help you connect the dots, believe in yourself, and make sense of it all. Someone who will understand you, approve of you, and unhesitatingly give you a leg up so that life can pluck your ready, ripened self from the branch of magnificence. Well, I'm here to tell you, your wait is over. That someone is you!
Just proving that age-old adage “It’s not what you know, it’s who you know”.

Ovarian Cancer, it's personal stuff but we still need some answers. Visit your doctor and don't be embarrassed. Survival begins with exams and awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment